VH Design Co is the perfect solution if:
- You have an established design business, but you want to evolve & grow in these changing times
- You want to start a career in design, but you’re not sure how to get started
- Your design business needs a makeover, you feel overwhelmed and you’re not making enough money
- You want to be more organised, manage your time better and have a system that supports your success
- You’re running on the hamster wheel, exhausted and never seeing the true rewards for your hard work
- You want to find ways to diversify your design business and build an online presence
- You want to streamline your systems and stop ‘dropping the ball’
- You want to feel happier, supported, educated and more confident!
What if we told you that you could...
- Feel supported in a tight-lipped industry, where you can be vulnerable and share real talk
- Learn innovative ways to market your business & attract the right clients
- Add multiple revenue streams to your business and become a savvy businesswoman
- Up-level your systems so your projects run on time, and you receive amazing client testimonials
- Streamline your client journey and reduce the problems, losses and hassles with projects
- Level up your business templates, client proposals, contracts and admin process!
- Prosper within a supportive online community that champions your success
- Think differently from the conventional way of running a design firm, in VHDC we are all about running a business on your own terms.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
VHDC Course Curriculum
VH Design Co consists of 7 modules that make up the key tools and strategies you need to create a successful design business. Each training component is designed to help you through each step of creating or uplevelling your design business.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this course different?
Is this just for start ups?
Who is this membership for?
Will I learn how to start my own design business?
I don't have the money right now
Do I need to be a qualified?
How many lessons are inside the membership?
Am I on a deadline once I start the program?
I want to join! When can I get started?
What does Monthly Group Coaching mean?
What sort of guarantee do I get?
I'm not Australian, will this be right for me?
SEE WHAT IT’S ABOUT
Join Now For Free
Register now for FREE and instantly receive:
- Access to our 14-page guide on ‘10 Steps to Starting an Interior Design Business’
- Access to the VHDC Membership Info Kit! Yours to download & print
- PLUS! Access to our free 3-Part Video Series where we talk about how the industry is changing, how to charge your worth plus we answer your questions about VH Design Co
Judy & Jess
With a collective thirty-five years’ experience in the industry, design identities Judy Pereira and Jess Bandiera have created a haven for interior design which has led Verandah House to become a watchword for quality interior design in luxury residential projects across Australia.
Hi I’m Judy,
A 50-something-year-old-woman, living my best life, married to the man of my dreams even if it took a failed marriage or two! Mother to my business partner Jess, an entrepreneurial son and teenage daughter who always keeps me young at heart.
I’ve spent most of my adult-life working in my own business, forging a career in design on my own terms. I have owned an award-winning building company in my 20’s, launched a retail homewares business in my 30’s, joined forces with my daughter Jess in my mid-40s and forged the greatest success of my career yet, Verandah House. Now in my 50’s I’ve had a niggling desire for a while now, that I still have so much to give, the timing has never felt so right. What truly lights me up today, is my unwavering desire to help other women in an industry that can often feel unsupported. It’s an exciting chapter, I joke that I will retire in my 60’s but the truth is, it’s not in my DNA. I love this industry way too much and empowering other women to follow their passion and find their purpose is the core of why we created VH Design Co.
Hi I’m Jess,
The younger half of the duo and daughter to my business partner, Judy. I manifested my dream man, have a fur baby called Milko and I’m a list-maker, organiser and lover of interiors. Growing up with entrepreneurial parents, I witnessed the small business, work-for-yourself life from a young age. I grew up being taught that it was okay to walk in a different direction to everyone else, to do things differently and tread my own path. After quitting my 9-5 corporate job and completing my study in interior design & decoration, Judy and I joined forces to create our design firm, Verandah House. What started as a home business quickly flourished into a design firm with a team of staff, a beautiful design studio and high-profile projects. No longer do I sit at my desk 9-5 watching the time tick by, having your own business is life changing and I wouldn’t have it any other way. We are here to teach you to create a career on your own terms, there are no rules and we are here to support you every step of the way and are so excited to welcome you to VH Design Co.